Aron Blesch

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Farm LifePosted by Hello


Hi, I'm an American in Austria. I've been here for about a year now with my family. We live on a farm not far from Graz, near the Slovenian border.

Admittedly, what I will be doing here online will not be terribly unique. I'm sure there are many other folks out there writing about Austria and whatnot.
(Ex. Max Werschitz )

I'll be offering just my own two cents as it were on the things that I find informative, interesting and/or amusing about stuff in general and dum da dum dum dum, attenCHUN!  LEBEN IN OESTERREICH!

So, bitte bitte, pretty please, sit back and enjoy the show...

Tschuss!

Aron 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on BlogSearchEngine.com